After a year since release, Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition continues to be a well-supported XBLA title. We will soon to be receiving yet another Skin Pack DLC, along with the 11th Title Update to date.
It’s still hard to believe that a whole year has gone by since I’ve done my review of the game (this past year flew). I can say without much thought that Minecraft 360 has yet to lose much steam on Xbox LIVE since its release, with Microsoft pumping out update after update to keep eager fans happy and engaged. Here we are at Title Update 11, and the game is only going to get better! Nothing major going into this next one, just some more game fixes to iron out. Read on for the small list of patch notes revealed by 4J Studios:
Title Update 11 Fixes:
- Fix for explosion lag issue on clients in an online game.
- Fix to remove any Fireballs hanging in the air in a save game.
- Fix to only show the spawn limit message to the player attempting to spawn something.
- Fixed the terrain mipmaps to have the updated version of the gravel texture in them.
- Fix for the spawn limit overrun when shearing or breeding Mooshrooms
- Increased the limit for Paintings/Item Frames, Villagers, and Snow Golems in a world.
- Display a message when the maximum Paintings/Item Frames are reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to put an animal in Love Mode when the spawn limits have been reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to spawn an enemy from a Spawn Egg in Peaceful mode.
- Reduced Ghast sound volumeNo indication has been given yet as to when we can expect Title Update 11 to be released.
Right now there’s no release date for Title Update 11, but that’s never really stopped anyone from playing the game religiously since last year. Keep the Minecraft co-op going, gamers!