It may have been lost in all the fall release shuffle, but you'll recall a nice little game called Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise. As we stated in our review, it's the perfect sequel to a fantastic game, and greatly benefits from the addition of co-op, both online and even local. One of the new features in VP2 was the availability of snow for your garden. Why not use that to make your garden the perfect Winter Wonderland? Here are some tips, straight from Rare.
- I’m dreaming… cover the garden with snow. When it rains you’ll get snow instead and you can enjoy a white Christmas
- When Santa got stuck… Build a Robean house. It’s a festive fireplace complete with baubles and a stocking ready for a holiday visit
- The gift of giving… Get yourself a warm glow by sending a friend a crate with a nice surprise over LIVE. Remember it’s better to give than to receive
- It’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas… Plant a holly bush. Use red fertilizer to get the maximum amount of berries
- Twinkle, twinkle, little star… Holiday decorations aren’t complete without a star or two. Use Hollywood paving to add a constellation to your seasonal garden
- Oh Christmas tree… Plant a fir tree. If you want something really impressive try using brown fertilizer to make it as big as it can be
- Dance of the sugarplum… A Galagoogoo dressed in Kameo wings and with ballet shoes will give you a living fairy to put on top of your tree
- Then one foggy Christmas eve… Dress a Doenut with a red nose and with a little re-naming Rudolf can be prancing around your Yuletide paradise
- Polar Express… Build a track and set a little train rattling around. If you put the Chew Chew train down, it will run over sour candy and turn it into lovely candy
- Father Christmas… Feed a Jeli some medicine – tinkered honey. Now give him a Santa hat and a pair of Breegull Waders (colored black) and you can have a version of everyone’s’ favorite chunky old man in your garden
Check out the gallery for some nice screenshots to get you in the mood. Also included are some Pinata Vision cards you can scan using your Xbox camera for some special goodies!