Lord of the Rings: Conquest is soaring into retailers next week, in fact, it's already landed at Co-Optimus HQ in time for us to review the latest from Pandemic Studios. We'll be giving the console versions a run through the hobbit obstacle course, but for those of you with fancy smancy PCs...and even ones without - the official system requirements have been released. Without further ado...
Lord of Lord of The Rings: Conquest™ requires at least the following:
FOR WINDOWS XP SP2 or Windows Vista
* 2.4 GHz Core Duo processor or equivalent
* 1 GB RAM
* A 256 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 3.0 - nvidia 7800 or equivelent
* The latest version of DirectX 9.0c
* A DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
* At least 6 GB of hard drive space for installation.
Also, if you hoped to get a demo for the PC like the folks on Xbox Live and the PlayStation Network...well you are SOL. According to BigDownload an EA spokesperson has said there are currently no plans for a PC demo. This make Frodo a sad hobbit.