There are rumors abound that will bring horror to the land, terror to the houses, Blood Knights on the street. That's right, the 2 player co-op RPG-lite is now out on PSN to settle alongside the XBLA and PC versions of the game already out. Want to know a little more about what you are getting into? Check out the Co-Optimus review and the new co-op trailer.
If you have read our review of the Blood Knights already, you may be aware that it has some problems. However, it also has some features that Kalypso Media would like you to know about:
- Equip yourself with 160 close and ranged weapons and 40 different armor elements to slay monstrous foes
- Quickly swap between two playable characters with differing skill sets, or take on the horde with a friend in thrilling Co-op
- Suck the blood of your enemies in order to power up and unleash devastating vampire powers
- Interact with the environment using your attract and repel skills and enhance your abilities with XP gained through fast and furious combat
- Classic Vampire story narrated with atmospheric cut-scenes, while the multiple choice dialogues will affect and alter the world around you
A new co-op trailer has been released to coincide with the PSN version of the game that is now available online for $14.99/£11.99/€14.99: