With epic games comes epic bundles, and Bundle Stars is really hitting hard with this one. The Killer Bundle 3 includes ten indie games with a tiny price tag, four of which feature co-op play, and one of which is about annihilating entire planets, like you do.
Since we're a teensy bit biased when it comes to games with sweet, sweet cooperative play, we'll list those handsome gems first to get your blood pumping:
- Super Motherload (4 player local co-op) - Dig, gather, and survive. Also, do those things in a team!
- It came from space, and ate our brains (4 player online co-op) - Co-op horde survival at its zaniest.
- Spark Rising (online co-op) - A sandbox FPS in Early Access where you conquer worlds and/or play around in a sandbox world.
- Planetary Annihilation (team-based online co-op) - Colonize solar systems, smash entire worlds, and crush your foes in epic battles. Sounds like a fun evening!
Single player games aren't left out of this killing. Here's what you'll find if you happen to be friend-challenged:
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
- The Original Strife: Veteran Edition
- Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey
- Merchants of Kaidan
- Of Orcs And Men
Bundle Stars bundles are pretty straightforward. Pay the asking price, which is normally just a few bucks, then download your games. Easy! Everything comes with Steam keys for quick redeeming, and a number of games feature Mac/Linux versions, too. Watch the ticking timer at the top of the website to see when the bundle expires.