Call of Duty: World at War 1.5 PC Patch to Include Map Pack #2
The upcoming PC patch for Call of Duty: World at War will bring the game to version 1.5. The patch has a host of fixes, many related to the game's numerous co-op modes. When the patch was originally announced though - map pack #2 was mysteriously missing from its features. In fact the developers went as far as to explicitly state the map pack would not be included.
Thankfully like a zombie with a shotgun in its mouth, they've changed their tune.
According to the official CoD forums, a developer as stated that Map Pack #2, including the Shi No Numa four player co-op zombie map, would be included with patch 1.5. More information is coming next week, but we expect like the previous map pack on the pc, it'll be completely free.
Here are the upcoming changes
PC Patch 1.5:
- CO-OP hosts can now kick players from their lobby
- Improved dog spawning in MP
- Addressed an issue with Zombie pathing
- Fixed an instance of the player model displaying incorrectly
- Some unhandled exception errors have been addressed
- Improved server browser’s refresh functionality when the Source is set to ‘Favorites’
- Added support for CODTV
- “cg_DrawFPS 1” now only displays FPS and cg ms/frame
- Added RCon command "teamstatus" to display players’ team information
Additionally, the following Modding items have been addressed – modders take note:
- Mods: Added joinsquad script function
- Mods: Players can now join CO-OP lobbies that are hosting map names with more than eighteen characters
- Mods: Users can now load custom maps when the usermaps folder contains fifty or more custom maps
- Mods: Removed the loading of duplicate assets that contributed to the ‘2048 materials’ error
- Mods: Increased the amount of mods displayable in the Mods menu
- Mods: Fixed a crash related to the mod.arena file