Right on queue the Call of Duty: World at War PC patch has come out. Version 1.5 of the patch includes a host of bug fixes as well as Map Pack #2. This contains the next four player co-op zombie map called Shi No Numa, or Zombie Swamp.
This is perfect timing as next week we're having our next Games for Windows Co-Op Night featuring this game. Now you have the whole weekend to practice your zombie slaying to get ready for Tuesday.
- 3 new MP maps: Banzai, Corrosion, Sup Pens!
- 1 new Zombie map with a new weapon (the Wunderwaffe DG-2), flaming Hell Hounds, new traps, and more: Shi No Numa!
- CO-OP hosts can now kick players from their lobby
- Improved dog spawning in MP
- Addressed an issue with Zombie pathing
- Fixed an instance of the player model displaying incorrectly
- Some unhandled exception errors have been addressed
- Improved server browser’s refresh functionality when the Source is set to ‘Favorites’
- “cg_DrawFPS 1” now only displays FPS and cg ms/frame
- Added RCon command "teamstatus" to display players’ team information
- Mods: Added joinsquad script function
- Mods: Players can now join CO-OP lobbies that are hosting map names with more than eighteen characters
- Mods: Users can now load custom maps when the usermaps folder contains fifty or more custom maps
- Mods: Removed the loading of duplicate assets that contributed to the ‘2048 materials’ error
- Mods: Increased the amount of mods displayable in the Mods menu
- Mods: Fixed a crash related to the mod.arena file