Don't own a copy of Red Dead Redemption yet? Firstly, why not, its one of the best games this generation. Secondly, fear not, as Rockstar Games have just announced the release date for the rumored Game of the Year edition; Oct 11th in the US and Oct 14th elsewhere. The pack will contain the original game as well as all the paid and free DLC.
Red Dead Redemption is a great single player game, as is the Undead Nightmare add on pack, but here at Co-Optimus we enjoyed the Free Roam aspect of the game and the Outlaws to the End DLC that contained co-op missions for up to four players. All the solo and co-op action available in Red Dead GotY is listed here:
• Original Red Dead Redemption game with a brand-new hardcore single-player mode;
• Undead Nightmare single-player campaign and multiplayer* modes;
• Legends and Killers Pack*, featuring additional multiplayer map locations, multiplayer characters, and the Tomahawk projectile weapon;
• Liars and Cheats Pack*, including the Stronghold multiplayer competitive mode, Free Roam gambling games, multiplayer horse races with combat, and the Explosive Rifle.
• Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack, featuring two outfits with corresponding gameplay challenges for John Marston;
• Outlaws To The End Co-Op Mission Pack*, including six co-op missions for up to four players;
• All original pre-order content, including the Deadly Assassin Outfit, War Horse, and Golden Guns Weapon Pack;
• Solomon’s Folly single-player gang hideout and challenges available for the first time on Xbox 360;
• Just-released Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack, featuring fan-favorite multiplayer characters and all-new locations to battle in