Bangai-O HD Title Update Blasts Open Co-Op Levels
The latest title update for Bangai-O HD gives access to all level to play in co-op
Bangai-O HD: Missile Fury is a fun 2 player co-op shoot-em-up that Co-Optimus gave a solid 3.5 out of 5. The biggest barrier to our enjoyment was that levels were locked in the co-op mode unless the host player had already completed them alone! A new title update fixes this issue and opens all levels to play in co-op from the start.
Access to all the levels will be exclusive to the online co-op mode, soloists will still have to work their way through the levels in the old fashioned way. The update also introduces a tutorial that will help gamers get up to speed with one of the most hectic games on xbla.
Details of the update, including the co-op improvements, are below:
- Players can now view all game clips in the Leaderboards at the beginning of the game.
- The top 100 gameplay clips in the rankings can be uploaded, as opposed to just the top 10 in the original version.
- More people can upload their game clips to the rankings Leaderboard, which means broader sharing of replays with the community!
- All levels in the game are unlocked from the very beginning for cooperative multiplayer only. Two players can now, together, take on thousands of missiles, in any level, at any time!
- Various design enhancements and bug fixes throughout the game.