Orcs Must Die! 2 has gotten another piece of DLC, errr, booster pack. The latest piece of content is called Are We There Yeti? and features three new ice themed levels and new creatures including a Yeti. In the spirit of Halloween the pack also includes new community inspired skins for the War Mage and Sorceress to mix things up. This is the third piece of content released for Orcs Must Die! 2, which features two player online co-op.
- Three Chilling New Levels – Venture to the frozen caverns of the north where new rifts are opening up. Defend the Yeti Den, The Hive, and the enormous Chilled Cavern against new enemies and old!
- New Endless Mode Conversions – Passages, Chilled Cavern, and fan favorite level The Tower have all been converted for Endless Mode action!
- A Deadly High-Five – Place the new Spike Wall along a hallway and surprise unsuspecting enemies when it springs outward, stabbing them in the face before tossing them through the air or over nearby ledges!
- Dwarven Missile Launcher – An explosive new secondary weapon that fires mana missiles, dealing out damage and tossing monsters in every direction.
- The Guardian Trinket – Your Paladins, Archers, and Dwarves have always had your back, and now you can repay the favor. Bring the Guardian Trinket with you to passively heal your Guardians. Use the new trinket’s active ability to revive fallen Guardians for battle!
- New Creatures – Take cover from the enormous new Yetis as they charge through the rifts hurling frozen snowballs at your head! Keep your distance, though, because when the Yetis take enough damage, they become enraged, and will charge to attack you, leaping over any barricades that stand in their way. Don’t spend too much time fighting the Yetis because the new Goblin Sappers will be rushing through the level to disable your traps! If a Goblin Sapper finds a trap to his liking, he explodes, disabling nearby traps for a brief time.
- New Character Costumes! – Inspired by two of the most prolific Orcs Must Die! 2 video-streamers, the latest set of costumes are a hat-tip to all of the incredibly passionate Orcs Must Die! community. Equip the new “Backdraft” costume for the War Mage or the “Skull Ninja” costume for the Sorceress.
The content will be available for the game via Steam on November 1st and will cost $4.99.