Watch Dogs - New Ubisoft Title

Discussion about co-op games, co-op board games, and more!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby Mrxknown_JG » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:11 pm

So what are other people's thoughts on this E3 reveal?

IGN Article

IGN interview Video

The developers have stated in interviews that multiplayer is is very new feature and they are not sure in what form it will take. But it stemmed from the thought that if the player is able to watch these NPCs, who would be watching the player?

If you notice the guy at the end of the video above was given a mission to support the main player. But is it really co-op or something else?

I'm very curious about this and it will be a long year for me in terms of learning about this game, which is expected to be coming out sometime Christmas 2013.

Availability Eastern Standard Time: Mon-Thurs (None), Friday (Evening) Sat-Sun (anytime)
Looking for Co-op: Borderlands (lvls=11, 15), L4D (co-op, vs), Halo 3: ODST (campaign, firefight), Saints Row 2, Halo:Reach
Mrxknown_JG
Proxy

Postby Macrocephalus » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:03 am

The trailer looks very, very cool, and I'm guessing the game will be a launch title for Sony's and Microsoft's next-gen consoles.
Macrocephalus
HK-47

Postby Mrxknown_JG » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:11 am

Macrocephalus wrote:The trailer looks very, very cool, and I'm guessing the game will be a launch title for Sony's and Microsoft's next-gen consoles.

They've confirmed it is coming to PS3, PC, and Xbox 360. But they have said it was possible for other platforms but wasn't specific.

The demo at E3 was on a PC.

Availability Eastern Standard Time: Mon-Thurs (None), Friday (Evening) Sat-Sun (anytime)
Looking for Co-op: Borderlands (lvls=11, 15), L4D (co-op, vs), Halo 3: ODST (campaign, firefight), Saints Row 2, Halo:Reach
Mrxknown_JG
Proxy

Return to Game Discussion