So. much. co-op. Seriously.

Find other gamers to Co-Op With!

Moderator: smurphster

12 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby legerdemain » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:27 am

How much co-op, you ask?
So much.

I'll co-op anything on PC. (quite literally)
I'll probably co-op anything on 360 or PS3, though the PC is my personal preference.

I'm 29, I have Lupus so I don't get out much, so lots of time on my hands. (day and night)
My only real requirement is a fellow adult with a sense of humor, and the capability to voice chat while gaming via either Mumble or Ventrilo. (Mumble preferably, for its ultra-low bandwidth)

P.S. I'd especially love to find someone who wants to do the above with Saint's Row: The Third on PC. It's amazingly fun and over the top, and even more-so when you add someone else to the frenetic motorcycle-to-helicopter-to-footrace chases. Only a fellow human can fully appreciate rocketing off the side of a suspension bridge at 100 mph to avoid a police roadblock, jumping out of the burning vehicle mid-air, and raining gunfire down on a rival gang while parachuting as close to the shore as possible.

P.P.S. Also Torchlight 2, when it comes out! Oh, and Minecraft maybe? Eh, like I said before. Anything/everything.

Find me on http://steamcommunity.com/id/thoktaz/
(that's my Steam profile URL)
I tend to go by "Legerdemain" or "Thoktaz" most places.
e-mail: wayward.son@live.com
legerdemain
Sprocket

Postby legerdemain » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:36 am

Oh, just in case anyone cares, here are just a FEW of the games I'm willing to co-op:
Magicka
Borderlands
Diablo 3
Saint's Row: The Third (+ Enter The Dominatrix when released)
Minecraft
Terraria
Krater
Bunch of Heroes
Guild Wars 2 (in the beta, + at release)
Guild Wars 1 (to get some of those rewards for GW2?)
Pulling Random People's Hair On A Subway Until One Of Us Gets Punched In The Mouth

See? So flexible.
legerdemain
Sprocket

Postby IHaveNoExcuse » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:53 am

'Ello there, I am mainly a PC gamer myself and have been looking for some people to play co-op or competitive MP with. I am curious, what do you classify as an "adult", exactly? I am 22 years old, I know some people consider that an adult, others don't. I am mature and all that, and I have a sense of humor! OK, so my maturity may escape me from time to time when it comes to my humor but other than that I'm mature. :P And no, I'm not super quick witted with perfect comedic timing or anything (seriously, it seems some people expect that).

I'm also not the best/most "uber-l33t" gamer around but I can usually hold my own. I do have my days of pure fail (so to speak) though. I also have my days of pure awesome though... ok, that's a lie, I've never had a day of pure awesome. :( Well, not pure awesome in the sense that I wiped the floor with everybody... some of my pure fail days were actually pretty awesome. I have fun win or lose and I've found losing with other people is sometimes more fun than winning... or something. Now I'm rambling, great.

So uh, yeah. I have Minecraft (been taking a break from that for now though), Terraria, Borderlands (currently playing co-op with somebody else) and I have been wanting to try out Krater and Bunch of Heroes. I'm also up for buying new games if it means playing co-op.

Check out my list of games on Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/IHaveNoExcuse

That's pretty much all I own, other than that (and MC) I have Battlefield 3 and Mass Effect 3.

Add me if you're interested. My PSN and Gamertag are also IHaveNoExcuse if you're interested in ever playing anything on those.
IHaveNoExcuse
Lil' Robot

Postby legerdemain » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:14 am

Sent you a friend invite.
You sound quite similar to me in both taste and style of play. Get Saints' Row The Third! :) You won't regret it.
Sent you a friend invite on Steam, too.
Talk to you soon. :D
legerdemain
Sprocket

Postby smurphster » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:16 am

You should check out the Co-Optimus Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/co-optimus

Also, I've been hosting a Minecraft server for Co-Optimus people. Go here for details: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=11887
Community Manager
Co-Optimus.com
smurphster

Postby CoopBob » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:31 am

I just finished a playthrough of Saints Row 3 but don't mind jumping in for some missions. My availability is kind of all over the place so I would suggest to add me and then if you see me online we can figure something out.

Steam ID = BobbyThumbs

I would also recommend the group that Smurphster suggested. I've only met great people to game with through this site and its group meet ups - there's always someone up for something ;)
CoopBob
Robot

Postby IHaveNoExcuse » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:56 am

legerdemain wrote:Sent you a friend invite.
You sound quite similar to me in both taste and style of play. Get Saints' Row The Third! :) You won't regret it.
Sent you a friend invite on Steam, too.
Talk to you soon. :D

Awesome! I've been thinking about buying SR3, but I'm going to wait and see if Steam has another summer sale this year. I remember last year when I bought Borderlands for $30(or was it $40?) and then literally a week later they had the summer sale and BL was like $8 :cry:

By the way, what times are you usually playing?

CoopBob wrote:I just finished a playthrough of Saints Row 3 but don't mind jumping in for some missions. My availability is kind of all over the place so I would suggest to add me and then if you see me online we can figure something out.

Steam ID = BobbyThumbs

Do you mind if I add you as well?
IHaveNoExcuse
Lil' Robot

Postby CoopBob » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:08 pm

@IHaveNoExcuse, ya for sure add away ;)
CoopBob
Robot

Postby Shazoo » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:29 pm

sounds like we have a lot in common, invite sent!
PSN: Shazoo83
XBL: Shazoo
Steam: Shazoo - Cooperative Gamer's League
Shazoo
Proxy

Postby mrumbongo » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:59 am

add me on steam if you like
im 28 and work unsociable hours so I tend to spend my off time in front of the PC letting steam have all my cash lol.

Have a rediculous amount of PC games that can be played Co-op
top contenders at the moment are:
- Awesomenauts
- Magicka
- Terraria
- Diablo 3
- Starcraft 2
- Borderlands
- Endless Space
- BRINK
and I'll give pretty much any MMO a blast

Steamname - Mr_um_bongo (Hess)
mrumbongo
Sprocket

Postby Biohzrd451 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:20 am

I dont have a PC good enough to play games on but if you are up for anything on the 360 shoot me a friend request.

Biohzrd451.
http://bio-hazardousblogs.blogspot.com/

"Let me be your sledgehammer"
Biohzrd451
Proxy

Postby Vegetarian Barbarian » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:32 am

Well, i dont play on the PC, but if you ever get a 360 or PS3, i can co-op with you there!
Human = Garbage

Vegetarian Barbarian
Lil' Robot

Return to Co-Op Meetup