(360) GRAW 1&2

Find other gamers to Co-Op With!

Moderator: smurphster

136 posts • Page 4 of 71, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Postby smurphster » Fri May 04, 2012 8:34 am

Well in that case, maybe I will pick it up. I'm having a lot more fun with it now than I did playing couch co-op with my wife.
Community Manager
Co-Optimus.com
smurphster

Postby BionicLyon » Sat May 05, 2012 1:33 am

CoopBob wrote:
BionicLyon wrote:I have also been going trying out all the weapons and I think I found one I like. I think I will be much more effective now or at least I hope to be. lol

Hey, don't sweat it, if you recall on the first mission I got shot by the first enemy we encountered and watched the three of you go on to clear it :lol:

And for the DLC, I bought it on sale too. I still think even at it's current price it's worth it. Although, I don't know if it still is, but I remember for the longest time the DLC for the first GRAW was more expensive than GRAW2. If anyone does decide to buy it, I would still be willing to run through it because I haven't really ever done so myself. By the time the sale came out no one was playing the game anymore! I think even after the new game comes out, even if I get it (likely), I will still go back to this. I'm kinda impressed with how well the co-op still holds up!

Yeah but it was mostly the other two. I would go to put one in my sights and they already got them and I was shooting them on their way down. lol Good times...

Well I looked it up and I picked up the DLC just this past December with DLC from Splinter Cell and Assassins Creed also. It didn't even cross my mind that no one played the game anymore. I just wanted the extra content. That is love right there. lol
RIP...mygamercard.net
BionicLyon
Lil' Robot

Postby smurphster » Sun May 06, 2012 1:08 am

Well that was easily the most successful GRAW2 night we've had.

Russ: Thanks for pointing out the sale next week. Both dlc's for $5 is a great deal! Next week I'll grab them and we can work on those.
Community Manager
Co-Optimus.com
smurphster

Postby DARKWARGOTH » Sun May 06, 2012 5:48 am

thx alot guyz for helpin me out wit mission 5, jus my luck barely makin it for one mission,lol, oh well, lookin forward to next time.
Code: Select all
 [url="http://raptr.com/DARKWARGOTH?src=em_all"][img]http://raptr.com/badge/DARKWARGOTH/fs_overall.png[/img][/url]
DARKWARGOTH
Sprocket

Postby BionicLyon » Sun May 06, 2012 6:20 am

Sorry I missed you guys. I laid down to watch TV while I let my nephew play xbox for a few hours until our meet up and next thing I know it is 12am. The little twit knew I had a meet up but didn't bother to wake me. I am half tempted to wake him up now with me since I can't go back to sleep. Blah
Last edited by BionicLyon on Tue May 08, 2012 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
RIP...mygamercard.net
BionicLyon
Lil' Robot

Postby CoopBob » Sun May 06, 2012 11:03 am

Ya, we were down right professional last night :lol:

Good timing on the DLC sale too as we've managed to clean up the first campaign now. I guess Ubi wants to get in 1 last sale to generate some interest before GRFS comes out. The DLC adds, what? 10 more missions?! At the rate we seem to go at that's months more gameplay! :lol:
CoopBob
Robot

Postby Bakken Hood » Sun May 06, 2012 2:53 pm

Yes, ten missions altogether. Five bucks for the lot of it is a spectacular deal.

Indeed, we did good last night. We cleared Hideout with only one death, fer cryin' out loud! ...yeah, just wait for the Stronghold map in the second DLC. It'll cure us of any cockiness.
Bakken Hood
Johnny 5

Postby smurphster » Sun May 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Bakken Hood wrote:yeah, just wait for the Stronghold map in the second DLC. It'll cure us of any cockiness.

Bring it
Community Manager
Co-Optimus.com
smurphster

Postby Raines » Sun May 06, 2012 5:20 pm

smurphster wrote:Russ: Thanks for pointing out the sale next week. Both dlc's for $5 is a great deal! Next week I'll grab them and we can work on those.

No prob. From http://majornelson.com/2012/05/01/conte ... etplace-8/:

Clancy May 8 – 14
GRAW 2 Co-op Collection - 200 (50% off)
GRAW 2 Co-op Collection 2 - 200 (50% off)
Splinter Cell Conviction Deniable Ops: Insurgency - 400 (50% off)
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter Ch. 2 - 300 (50% off)
Tom Clancy’s HAWX Air Supremacy - 400 (50% off)
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - 600 (50% off)
Splinter Cell Conviction Co-op Outfit - 200 (50% off)
Tom Clancy’s Hawx 2 All in One Pack - 400 (50% off)
Endwar Escalation Expansion Pack - 200 (50% off)
Raines
Robot

Postby BionicLyon » Tue May 08, 2012 4:06 am

Ok...ignore me. My brain is apparently on vacation. LOL
RIP...mygamercard.net
BionicLyon
Lil' Robot

Postby smurphster » Tue May 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Alright... DLC purchased and queued up for download. I'll be ready for tomorrow. Gosh, this sale was perfectly timed. It's kind of spooky.
Community Manager
Co-Optimus.com
smurphster

Postby CoopBob » Tue May 08, 2012 1:15 pm

smurphster wrote:Alright... DLC purchased and queued up for download. I'll be ready for tomorrow. Gosh, this sale was perfectly timed. It's kind of spooky.

Awesome, see you on Wednesday then! (and anyone else who is interested of course). This will be interesting because I haven't played through any of it myself.
CoopBob
Robot

Postby Bakken Hood » Tue May 08, 2012 2:02 pm

Cool, let's see if I remember the DLC maps.

BTW, just so we're all on the same page: in addition to the two premium DLC packs, there are two free "throwback packs;" no missions, just maps. Alas, if you don't have it, you can't join a server that does, so we'll have to agree on whether or not to get them.
Bakken Hood
Johnny 5

Postby CoopBob » Tue May 08, 2012 2:19 pm

Bakken Hood wrote:Cool, let's see if I remember the DLC maps.

BTW, just so we're all on the same page: in addition to the two premium DLC packs, there are two free "throwback packs;" no missions, just maps. Alas, if you don't have it, you can't join a server that does, so we'll have to agree on whether or not to get them.

Oh cripes, that's just annoying. I believe I also have both the throwback packs. Would it work to have the person host with the least amount of DLC? Meaning if say Smurph does not have the throwback packs and I do, can he host and there be no problem? Otherwise I can just delete the throwbacks off my HD.

Also, I don't think I can do a meetup this coming Friday. Obviously that doesn't hold anyone else back, I'm just saying.

EDIT: I just realized you mentioned they are free map packs. I guess this won't be that big a deal.
Last edited by CoopBob on Tue May 08, 2012 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CoopBob
Robot

Postby smurphster » Tue May 08, 2012 4:18 pm

I'm pretty sure I'll have all of them now. If not, I'll grab them.
Community Manager
Co-Optimus.com
smurphster

Postby Bakken Hood » Tue May 08, 2012 4:31 pm

You can join a server that has less DLC than you do, just not more. So yes, a player without the Throwback Packs can host players that do have it.
Bakken Hood
Johnny 5

Postby Raines » Tue May 08, 2012 7:12 pm

There'd be no reason not to get the Throwback Packs, especially considering Microsoft thinks the word 'free' is as dirty as f--k.
Raines
Robot

Postby BionicLyon » Thu May 10, 2012 12:17 am

Hmmmm I guess it wasn't the gun that was the problem. It was the user. :o

Funny thing is I didn't realize until you guys said something that it was the same map as the first one from the original GR. Then I was pissed I died and had to leave for work cuz I know that damn map. :lol:
RIP...mygamercard.net
BionicLyon
Lil' Robot

Postby CoopBob » Thu May 10, 2012 7:13 am

BionicLyon wrote:Hmmmm I guess it wasn't the gun that was the problem. It was the user. :o

Funny thing is I didn't realize until you guys said something that it was the same map as the first one from the original GR. Then I was pissed I died and had to leave for work cuz I know that damn map. :lol:

:lol: I just think this is still a pretty tough game. I think we finished 3 or 4 maps last night and I wasn't alive at the end for any of them. Playing through the DLC campaign is a weird de ja vu because I sort of remember them from 10 years ago (or however long) but they seem slightly different too.
CoopBob
Robot

Postby Bakken Hood » Thu May 10, 2012 2:02 pm

CoopBob wrote:I think we finished 3 or 4 maps last night and I wasn't alive at the end for any of them.

Yeah...sorry about Plantation. :oops:
Bakken Hood
Johnny 5

PreviousNext

Return to Co-Op Meetup