[XBox 360] - Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Discussion about co-op games, co-op board games, and more!
83 posts • Page 4 of 51, 2, 3, 4, 5

Postby bapenguin » Fri May 25, 2012 10:52 am

Anybody up for playing tonight after 9 Eastern?
Owner and Managing Editor
Co-Optimus.com
bapenguin
Site Admin

Postby Bakken Hood » Fri May 25, 2012 12:57 pm

I'll be on tonight.
Bakken Hood
Johnny 5

Postby Tazer » Fri May 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Yo.

Ive just started the SP-campaign, but Id like to join if I may.......... :D

Tazer
Tazer
Sprocket

Postby bapenguin » Fri May 25, 2012 8:57 pm

I should be on in 20-30 minutes - around 9:30 eastern.

gamertag: bapenguin
Owner and Managing Editor
Co-Optimus.com
bapenguin
Site Admin

Postby Tazer » Sat May 26, 2012 7:42 am

Yo.

so much for last nite; their servers were down!! :x

Tazer
Tazer
Sprocket

Postby Bakken Hood » Sat May 26, 2012 1:58 pm

THIS IS WHY I WAS HESITANT TO BUY THIS %?&@?!! GAME.
Bakken Hood
Johnny 5

Postby txshurricane » Tue May 29, 2012 1:03 pm

Bakken Hood wrote:THIS IS WHY I WAS HESITANT TO BUY THIS %?&@?!! GAME.

Should have waited for the review.

...Oh.
Staff Alumni
Former Editor
Co-Optimus.com
"Iron Sights"
icon by blakepro
txshurricane
HK-47

Postby Mrxknown_JG » Tue May 29, 2012 1:25 pm

I haven't had any problems with their servers, but I wasn't online at all this weekend until yesterday. Maybe there was an unexpected burden? But they do need to reduce these disruptions. At least give people a heads up.

Availability Eastern Standard Time: Mon-Thurs (None), Friday (Evening) Sat-Sun (anytime)
Looking for Co-op: Borderlands (lvls=11, 15), L4D (co-op, vs), Halo 3: ODST (campaign, firefight), Saints Row 2, Halo:Reach
Mrxknown_JG
Proxy

Postby peXmo » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:24 am

Meh no biggy that the servers were down at all, was a bit irritating but well this is how it goes for games now a days. As long as it does not do the MMO thing of regular frequent downtimes it is all ok, just do something else when it is down - like I did yesterday when there was a downtime, I played Guerilla mode with my girlfriend instead :)

Anyhow, I am new to posting on this forum and my first post will be a interest check:
Anyone up for playing G-mode with me and some of my friends, we also aim to get a squad going in the vs MP mode. We are Swedes (well I´m currently in Spain) ages 26-33ish. We are looking for people to play with, our play style is teamwork above all and we play for fun not competition. Our times are usually a few times a week, evening around eight to ten CET.
So if you are a "mature"(hell we are silly but we don´t insult people and we do show respect) tactics loving gamer we would love to play with you now and again.

Cheers guys.
peXmo
Sprocket

Postby justabaldguy » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:13 pm

Surprise, surprise! Got this game for Father's Day. Would like to jump in with you regulars some time soon, though off hand I'm not sure when the first chance will be. I'll keep an eye out for good games (especially anything with Bakken).
When I'm down I drive the hearse.
Usual game times: Evenings around 7PM CST, and weekends from 1-3
Current co-op goals: BORDERLANDS 2!!
justabaldguy
Decepticon

Postby Mrxknown_JG » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:47 am

We've been doing some GRAW2 games. I've been busy, but if we could schedule a game, I'd be up for it.

Availability Eastern Standard Time: Mon-Thurs (None), Friday (Evening) Sat-Sun (anytime)
Looking for Co-op: Borderlands (lvls=11, 15), L4D (co-op, vs), Halo 3: ODST (campaign, firefight), Saints Row 2, Halo:Reach
Mrxknown_JG
Proxy

Postby smurphster » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:15 am

justabaldguy wrote:Surprise, surprise! Got this game for Father's Day. Would like to jump in with you regulars some time soon, though off hand I'm not sure when the first chance will be. I'll keep an eye out for good games (especially anything with Bakken).

Me too! Now, if only they'd put 8 player co-op back in the game! :evil:
Community Manager
Co-Optimus.com
smurphster

Postby CoopBob » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:17 am

smurphster wrote:
justabaldguy wrote:Surprise, surprise! Got this game for Father's Day. Would like to jump in with you regulars some time soon, though off hand I'm not sure when the first chance will be. I'll keep an eye out for good games (especially anything with Bakken).

Me too! Now, if only they'd put 8 player co-op back in the game! :evil:

Super sweet! We needed a 4th man in guerrilla mode last night ;) As an added bonus we all get to reset our campaign progress again :roll:

EDIT: We set a Team/Clan or whatever they call it. I think it's only relevant for multiplayer but whatever, I would play that if there was a time where more than 4 people wanted to play at once.
Last edited by CoopBob on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
CoopBob
Robot

Postby Mrxknown_JG » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:45 am

@CoopBob, that would be sweet.

Mrxknown_JG
Proxy

Postby smurphster » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:06 am

Just in case someone else runs into this error when trying to connect to a co-op game: "The host is using content you have not yet downloaded"

We thought it was DLC that one of us had, but that wasn't the case. After deleting my Uplay Passport and re-downloading, it worked. Very strange and very frustrating.
Community Manager
Co-Optimus.com
smurphster

Postby Mrxknown_JG » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:38 am

smurphster wrote:Just in case someone else runs into this error when trying to connect to a co-op game: "The host is using content you have not yet downloaded"

We thought it was DLC that one of us had, but that wasn't the case. After deleting my Uplay Passport and re-downloading, it worked. Very strange and very frustrating.

When I got that message. I did nothing and it wind up working after exiting to the dashboard

Mrxknown_JG
Proxy

Postby justabaldguy » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:42 pm

Mrxknown_JG wrote:When I got that message. I did nothing and it wind up working after exiting to the dashboard
Smurph did that and everything else, including uninstalling the game. I looked to uninstall my stuff but didn't have anything extra. It took a full hour of trial and error until Bobby found something online suggesting deleting the Uplay online pass and redownloading it. The outcome was worth the wait as the game is awesome, but it sure was frustrating.
When I'm down I drive the hearse.
Usual game times: Evenings around 7PM CST, and weekends from 1-3
Current co-op goals: BORDERLANDS 2!!
justabaldguy
Decepticon

Postby TeknoBlast » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:41 pm

Hey guys, I wasnt able to find this in the thread, but is Future Soldier a 4-player co-op game? My friends and I are considering to get it tonight but wanted to make sure by others that have played it.

Thanks!
TeknoBlast
Sprocket

Postby smurphster » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:35 pm

TeknoBlast wrote:Hey guys, I wasnt able to find this in the thread, but is Future Soldier a 4-player co-op game? My friends and I are considering to get it tonight but wanted to make sure by others that have played it.

Thanks!

Yes, the campaign is 4 player online co-op and Guerilla mode (roughly a survival mode) is 4 player online or 2 player local. See the game's database page for more detail:
http://www.co-optimus.com/game/1922/XBo ... ldier.html

Getting a group connected can be a little tricky. We've had issues with Ubisoft servers, the online pass, and connection issues. When everything works, it's a great game.
Community Manager
Co-Optimus.com
smurphster

Postby TeknoBlast » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:15 am

smurphster wrote:
TeknoBlast wrote:Hey guys, I wasnt able to find this in the thread, but is Future Soldier a 4-player co-op game? My friends and I are considering to get it tonight but wanted to make sure by others that have played it.

Thanks!

Yes, the campaign is 4 player online co-op and Guerilla mode (roughly a survival mode) is 4 player online or 2 player local. See the game's database page for more detail:
http://www.co-optimus.com/game/1922/XBo ... ldier.html

Getting a group connected can be a little tricky. We've had issues with Ubisoft servers, the online pass, and connection issues. When everything works, it's a great game.

I was about to ask about the connection issue. Two of us tried to co-op the story mode, but one of us kept dropping. Then we tried Guerrilla mode, and we would get connected and then after a few minutes, one of us would drop. This was just last night. I take it this is an ongoing issue.
TeknoBlast
Sprocket

PreviousNext

Return to Game Discussion