Each of the four heroes on the team can be controlled by a human.
Play a board game on your computer...
• 16+ heroes
• 60+ monsters
• Heroes level up and have more cards and traits
• 80+ cards
• Procedurally generated board, each time you play a random world will be created
• Roguelite experience where you create a party of heroes and play until you win or die
• Persistent world where actions have consequences on subsequent runs
• Survive the skull of fate and the sorcerer's magic
• Collect treasures such as different items, faces, skins and other cosmetic rewards
• Controlled random numbers using a predictable random number system
• Heroes have party synergy, likes and dislikes that will affect the dynamics of your party
• Story and Lore
• Unique art world that looks and feels like a board game
• Fallen heroes can become captured and you will need to play a special quest to rescue them
This page contains co-op info for Dark Quest: Board Game on the PC. All information about Dark Quest: Board Game was correct at the time of posting. Information is subject to change. If you see any errors please email us.