(360) GRAW 1&2

Find other gamers to Co-Op With!

Moderator: smurphster

136 posts • Page 2 of 71, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7

Postby DARKWARGOTH » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:47 am

i joined this site jus to game wit u guyz, totally down to game on graw 2 hit me up DARKWAR PALADIN.
Code: Select all
 [url="http://raptr.com/DARKWARGOTH?src=em_all"][img]http://raptr.com/badge/DARKWARGOTH/fs_overall.png[/img][/url]
DARKWARGOTH
Sprocket

Postby BionicLyon » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:32 am

I also have both games and all the DLC. I am down for playing whenever I am available.
RIP...mygamercard.net
BionicLyon
Lil' Robot

Postby CoopBob » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:18 am

Ok, great, there seems to be some real interest in this! When I get home tonight I'll send out friend invites to anyone I haven't done so already, BobbyThumbs1.

I'm going to be online Wednesday 9pm EST and then Friday 9 pm EST for GRAW 2. Whoever shows up, I'll try to get you into a game. If someone doesn't have all the DLC that's fine, we'll stick to the basic stuff.

If anyone can't make it this week that's cool, I plan to keep playing this until the new game comes out so we can just keep setting up new times.
CoopBob
Robot

Postby Mrxknown_JG » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:49 am

Bakken Hood wrote:Wednesday at 9 EST? I think I can do that.

If it was earlier I could join, but not at 9pm. Don't worry about making one meetup for everyone. Sometimes it is best just to plan a couple of meetups and let anyone that can make them do so.

Availability Eastern Standard Time: Mon-Thurs (None), Friday (Evening) Sat-Sun (anytime)
Looking for Co-op: Borderlands (lvls=11, 15), L4D (co-op, vs), Halo 3: ODST (campaign, firefight), Saints Row 2, Halo:Reach
Mrxknown_JG
Proxy

Postby CoopBob » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 am

Apparently GRAW 2's co-op has aged very well and is still a total blast to play! I forgot how tough the campaign can be with no regenerating health or respawns - it didn't take us long to figure that the best strategy was to huddle behind Bakken and watch him work :lol:

Oh ya, I'll be on Friday again for anyone who wants to join.
CoopBob
Robot

Postby smurphster » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:30 am

Yeah, that was tough as balls and I'm not as good as I remember. In my defense, I died fewer times than I lagged out. :lol:

Also, my daughter was the cause of me dying when that guy snuck up behind me on the first mission. Kids! That was a lot of fun though. I'm not sure if Friday will work for me but we'll see.
Community Manager
Co-Optimus.com
smurphster

Postby Bakken Hood » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:07 pm

That felt good. It's still just as fun as it was years ago. And still at least as unreliable, network-wise, though that might have been my internet's fault. My connection's been cantankerous lately. We might need to shuffle hosts on Friday.

I moved all my DLC back over to my hard drive, so I should be able to join anyone's game now.
Bakken Hood
Johnny 5

Postby Mrxknown_JG » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:47 pm

Is there a plan for tomorrow night?

Or are we still planning the next one?

Availability Eastern Standard Time: Mon-Thurs (None), Friday (Evening) Sat-Sun (anytime)
Looking for Co-op: Borderlands (lvls=11, 15), L4D (co-op, vs), Halo 3: ODST (campaign, firefight), Saints Row 2, Halo:Reach
Mrxknown_JG
Proxy

Postby DARKWARGOTH » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:15 am

srry i codnt make it, was playin l4d 2 expert, codnt ditch my buds like that, ill deff b able to make it on fridaynight, make sure to send a invite my way! On another note,lol, im a noob here and as u can c idk how to set up my signature, help anyone?
Code: Select all
 [url="http://raptr.com/DARKWARGOTH?src=em_all"][img]http://raptr.com/badge/DARKWARGOTH/fs_overall.png[/img][/url]
DARKWARGOTH
Sprocket

Postby Raines » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:55 am

DARKWARGOTH wrote:On another note,lol, im a noob here and as u can c idk how to set up my signature, help anyone?

Looks like you just need to delete the [code] wrappers.
Raines
Robot

Postby CoopBob » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:12 am

Mrxknown_JG wrote:Is there a plan for tomorrow night?

Yep, Friday night is the next one. I'm not sure how many people are going to be able to make it, but we'll try anyway. The earliest I can guarantee I'll be on is 9pm. I try to be earlier but I do have a kid and sometimes getting him into bed is a bit tricky - I'm a sucker for playtime and he totally takes advantage of that :lol:

Judging by how hard it was to actually finish a mission last time I think the minimum number of players we should go ahead with would be 3 (4 is ideal).

And DARKWARGOTH, don't worry about it, there would never be any hard feelings or anything ;)
CoopBob
Robot

Postby Mrxknown_JG » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:56 am

CoopBob wrote:
Mrxknown_JG wrote:Is there a plan for tomorrow night?

Yep, Friday night is the next one. I'm not sure how many people are going to be able to make it, but we'll try anyway. The earliest I can guarantee I'll be on is 9pm. I try to be earlier but I do have a kid and sometimes getting him into bed is a bit tricky - I'm a sucker for playtime and he totally takes advantage of that :lol:

Judging by how hard it was to actually finish a mission last time I think the minimum number of players we should go ahead with would be 3 (4 is ideal).

And DARKWARGOTH, don't worry about it, there would never be any hard feelings or anything ;)

Time is only a concern on the weekdays because of work the next day. Fridays and Saturday nights, have no time constraints

Mrxknown_JG
Proxy

Postby Bakken Hood » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:13 pm

I'm in for tonight. The more, the merrier; it supports up to 16 players, as I recall, though performance goes to hell with >8.
Bakken Hood
Johnny 5

Postby Mrxknown_JG » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:32 pm

Bakken Hood wrote:I'm in for tonight. The more, the merrier; it supports up to 16 players, as I recall, though performance goes to hell with >8.

I've never noticed performance hits

Mrxknown_JG
Proxy

Postby BionicLyon » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:22 pm

Meh...my schedule is not working out for me to play yet. I so want to play dammit. lol
RIP...mygamercard.net
BionicLyon
Lil' Robot

Postby CoopBob » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:48 am

Speaking of which, I'll be looking to play again on Wednesday 9pm EST.

I hope to do better this time around as I spent the last session being target practice for terrorists... :lol:
CoopBob
Robot

Postby Bakken Hood » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:11 pm

*sigh* I'll be at a biology conference in Georgia, 12 hours from my Xbox, from tomorrow until Saturday. Shoot 'em extra hard for me.
Bakken Hood
Johnny 5

Postby smurphster » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:44 pm

Bakken Hood wrote:*sigh* I'll be at a biology conference in Georgia, 12 hours from my Xbox, from tomorrow until Saturday. Shoot 'em extra hard for me.

Crap... I guess we'll actually have to work together now :(
Community Manager
Co-Optimus.com
smurphster

Postby CoopBob » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:06 am

Sooo, I completely forgot that it's NHL playoffs right now and there's a bunch of games I'm going out to watch tonight (Wednesday). There's the so far amazing Ottawa vs NY series, the incredible yet depressing Phillie vs Pittsburgh series, and if I can stay up late enough, the delightfully surprising LA vs Vancouver series to watch tonight.

Usually I stay at home and have the games on in the background but tonight I'm going out to watch them so I likely won't be playing GRAW tonight. I could do Thursday and Friday though.
CoopBob
Robot

Postby madbanker408 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:14 pm

I'm willing to play but at 10 pm pst. Anyone on that la

te still add me. GT madbanker408
madbanker408
Sprocket

PreviousNext

Return to Co-Op Meetup