It's pretty easy to guess what kind of game Guncraft is, especially in this post-Minecraft voxel world we live in. The game has been a PC exclusive for almost a year now, but developer Exato Game Studios recently announced plans to bring Guncraft to Xbox 360 by the end of the year!
Guncraft is one half guns, one half building, and, um, one half building those guns. Our math works out in the end, trust us. It's a highly customizable game that lets you build maps, edit your character class, construct things mid-battle, and yes, craft your own guns, a feature that's perfect for the connoisseur that demands a rapid-fire bazooka unicorn gun. In addition to its battery of solo and multiplayer competitive modes, Guncraft offers the co-op Onslaught Mode that lets you and three friends build, repair and defend a fort against incoming hordes of baddies.
The Xbox 360 port is expected in Q4 of this year. It will have just about everything the Steam version has, including all of the DLC releases, along with a handful of exclusive maps, high-res character models, a new leveling system, and two player split screen. Actually, you know what? Here's a list:
- Includes all PC DLC and exclusive Xbox Live maps
- Two-player split-screen for local multiplayer
- Player-controlled vehicles, perks, killstreaks, class load-outs, clan system, and ranks
- Create custom levels, weapons and characters limited only by your imagination
- Outlandish game modes for up to 16 players, including Lava Survival and Spleef Mode
- Exclusive levelling system where you earn new rewards with every other level, all the way up to level 550
- New high-resolution models with an unlockable aesthetics system containing 300 pieces of unique gear to customize characters.
- New tutorial system for learning the basics of Guncraft and each game mode