Somewhere in the middle of mythical Sweden, Arrowhead Game Studios is working on something so profound, so cooperative, so...Action/RPG you'll wet your pants. That something, is Magicka - an online/offline 4 player co-op Action/RPG set for a 2010 release on Xbox LIVE Arcade and other digital distribution. Co-optimus.com has the not-so-exclusive run-down of what to expect with Magicka, as well as a trailer featuring self-aware humor, and screen shots to make your mouth water.
* Single player and up to four players.
* Co-op available in all game modes.
* Innovative spellcasting system. [Allowing players to create spells on-the-fly for effective foe elimination]
* Vanquish your foes with a wide array of spells and Magicks.
* Fight your way through the 15 different levels of the campaign.
* Test your magickal abilities in one of our many challenges.