It was earlier this year we saw the reveal of Bunch of Heroes, a cartoonish looking four player co-op twin stick shooter for the PC. The game features four playable characters, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, perfect for co-op gameplay. Today the game's developer, NGD Studios, have announced a release date - September 21st. To celebrate the announcement the team has put out a new trailer for the game.
- Play with your friends in the 4 player cooperative online campaign
- Amazing cartoon style graphics and Funky Rock and roll Music
- 4 Playable characters with amazing Ultra attacks
- Lush and diverse environments
- Multiple objectives within each level
- Dozens of fun and wacky enemies
- A huge arsenal of weaponry to annihilate them with
- Place and use turrets to gain tactical advantage
Price is set at $9.99.