Paradox Interactive have announced that they are continuing their long standing tradition of publishing games with the name Magicka in the title. The next game in the series is something a bit different, as it takes our robed wizards into the mobile world. Magicka: Wizards of the Square Tablet is a brand new side scrolling game featuring four player online co-op for iPad and Android tablets.
Here's the feature list:
- Spellbinding Spellcasting: Combine elements to create thousands of spell combinations
- Original Story: All-new campaign for single or multiplayer
- Sizzling Tablet-on-Tablet Action: Cross-platform co-op between iOS and Android
- A Good Excuse to Trim your Friends List: 4-player mayhem with many “accidental” team-kills
- Fat Loot on Thin Screens: New items and powers unique to both iOS and Android.
- Semi-appropriate Humor: Spend hours touching a representation of yourself
Magicka: Wizards of the Square Tablet features cross platform play between iOS and Android with full four player co-op support. This looks like a fun mix between Castle Crashers and Magicka. No release date or price has been set.