In the multiplayer game mode, Ghost of Tsushima: Legends, two people can either experience co-op Story missions, four people can try to survive in a wave-based Survival missions, or four people can work together in a Raid. Players will choose one of four different character classes to play - Samurai, Hunter, Ronin, and Assassin - with their own progression that is specifically tied to the Legends mode (i.e., single-player progression does not carry over).
Discover the expanded Ghost of Tsushima experience in this Director’s Cut, featuring all additional content released to date.
- Uncover the hidden wonders of Tsushima in this open-world action adventure.
- Forge a new path and wage an unconventional war for the freedom of Tsushima.
- Challenge opponents with your katana, master the bow to eliminate distant threats and develop stealth tactics to ambush enemies.
- Explore a new story on Iki Island.
- Dynamic 4K resolution targeting 60fps (requires compatible 4K TV or display).
- DualSense™ wireless controller haptic feedback and adaptive trigger resistance.
- 3D Audio with stereo headphones (analogue or USB).
- Lip sync for Japanese voiceover.
- Ability to transfer PS4 saved progress to PS5 game.
This page contains co-op info for Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT on the PlayStation 5. All information about Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT was correct at the time of posting. Information is subject to change. If you see any errors please email us.