GTA features set co-op scenarios in a free roam mode as well as a cooperative "rampage" gameplay mode.
* Drive through the largest GTA environment ever -- The game has three cities players can explore, for a gaming area 5 times larger than Vice City
* Recruit new characters into a street gang and take over by leading drive-by shootings against rivals
* Steal all-new vehicles, including bicycles
* Improved fighting elements -- smoother hand-to-hand combat, plus the ability to hold a weapon in each hand
* New graphics elements as cars get dirty and even rust, the longer you drive them
This page contains co-op info for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on the Playstation 2. All information about Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas was correct at the time of posting. Information is subject to change. If you see any errors please email us.