Up to four players can play the single player campaign in co-op online or via LAN.Users can also custom create scenarios, download maps, and generate missions on the fly for up to 60 players in co-op.
Force Reconnaissance Team Razor are among the first to fight. This elite five-man team are about to fall down the rabbit hole, trapped in a war not only for control of the country, but the hearts and minds of its people. With the might of the USMC offshore and the Russians anxiously watching from the north, the stakes couldn't be higher. The fate of Chernarus is balanced on a razor's edge...
* PLAYER-DRIVEN STORY - Command your troops through a branching campaign full of twists and surprises.
* THRILLING REALISM - Explore the 225 square kilometer of highly detailed landscape, modelled using real-world geographical data and master each of 81 weapons and 120+ vehicles.
* AUTHENTIC SIMULATION - Game simulates various aspects of combat and evironment effects from bullet ballistics, material penetration, ammunition types and stopping power to weather conditions.
* EXTENSIVE MULTIPLAYER - Play the campaign missions in cooperative mode or join duty in the massive multiplayer battles with up to 50 players.
* ADVANCED AI - Compete the ultimate next-gen AI: no scripts, no predefined pathways. All units react on actual game situation.
* MISSION EDITOR - Design your own missions by the intuitive, easy-to-use mission editor and become part of one of the biggest and most creative PC gaming community ever.
This page contains co-op info for ArmA II on the PC. All information about ArmA II was correct at the time of posting. Information is subject to change. If you see any errors please email us.