Up to four players can jam out and save their tracks in the Custom Jam mode.
* Wii Music for Nintendo Wii lets you play musical instruments and make music using the Wii Remote and the Wii Balance Board
* Start a band with up to six different band members
* Pick a background stage, and shake, move, and press buttons to play up to 60 different instruments for a ton of melodic fun
* No need to press a specific button at a certain time; instead you just need to mimic the actions of playing that instrument
* Save up to 30 music videos and create playlists among your favorites
This page contains co-op info for Wii Music on the Wii. All information about Wii Music was correct at the time of posting. Information is subject to change. If you see any errors please email us.