Co-op comes in two forms.
First, local co-op allows you to play two people in a single ship and play through much of the single player game, as well as all 5 of the co-op modes.
Second, online co-op allows you to play with other players in one of the game's 5 co-op modes. These modes are:
- Space Defense League (SDL): think League of Legends/DOTA, minus the character leveling. Supports up to eight players
- Zombie Survival: fight off waves of basic “ship zombies” with a few special “zombie” types tossed in the mix. Supports up to four players
- Wave Survival: fight off waves of enemies that vary in hull, archetype, and attack strategy. Supports up to four players
- Gladiator: battle through as many of the game’s bosses as you can. Supports up to four players
- Spire Battle: destroy the other team’s base before they destroy yours. Supports up to eight players
Ring Runner combines the fast-paced action of space combat with the rich story and skill variety of an RPG.
Trek across the universe in a 30 hour long story-driven campaign based on a companion Sci Fi novel, or challenge 6 scenarios alone, cooperatively, or competitively through local or online multiplayer.
Choose from 60 customizable hulls that act as templates for 400+ wildly-varied skills. Level layouts, backgrounds, and AI enemies are all procedurally generated, yielding billions of challenges.
This page contains co-op info for Ring Runner on the PC. All information about Ring Runner was correct at the time of posting. Information is subject to change. If you see any errors please email us.