Team up with a friend in offline co-op play to crush opponents.
From the producer of Devil May Cry 4, Samurai Heroes is a bit like Dynasty Warriors.
In Sengoku BASARA: Samurai Heroes it’s not just samurai heroes you will compete with on the battlefield. Each enemy has other means of attacking, including some gigantic weapons such as The Rising Sun machine, Motochika’s latest devastating weapon that crushes everything in its path and the Death Carriage which uses its blazing fast maneuverability and fire launcher to bring enemies crashing down.
• Fight your way through hundreds of enemies across many exciting battlefields using cool combos and over-the-top special moves until all heroes have gathered at the decisive battle of Sekigahara.
• Features more than a dozen playable samurai heroes, each with their own unique battle styles.
• Upgradeable weapons allow players to improve or add special abilities.
• Battle against Gigantic enemy weapons such as The Rising Sun, Tiger, Drillatron and Death Carriage.
• Dramatic “Heroes’ Story” mode alters history based on the player’s decisions.
This page contains co-op info for Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes on the Playstation 3. All information about Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes was correct at the time of posting. Information is subject to change. If you see any errors please email us.