Co-Optimus has been around now for almost 8 years, and as is with anything on the internet, things change and evolve over time quite rapidly. The site has seen many great staff members come and go, move on to bigger things or simply have life get in the way. But like a good co-op partner our staff remains close and in constant communication, always talking about the latest and greatest in co-op gaming. It's time to expand that circle!
With a busy fall gaming season on the way with lots of big co-op titles (Halo 5, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, Star Wars: Battlefront and more!) we have an immediate need for someone looking to contribute to the site. Here's what our ideal candidate looks like:
- Ability to cover co-op gaming by writing between 5 to 7 news stories a week.
- Willingness to review games on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
- The availability and flexibility to post daily and be available to cover stuff as it breaks should the need arise.
- Familiarity with streaming and/or video is a big bonus
- A dedicated co-op partner is also a big bonus
- Prefers waffles over pancakes
- Active on social media
- Willing to help keep our co-op database up to date and as accurate as possible
Is this you? Yes? Mostly? Not at all? Still interested? Contact us at email@example.com with the subject "Co-Optimus Staff Position" and let us know why we should pick you to join the team with links to any relevant work.
Of course, you'll want something in return, right? Here's what we can offer:
- Game industry experience on a reputable site.
- Per article compensation
- Possibility to travel and cover shows like E3 and PAX
- Free Games
- Friends forever.
Interested? We hope so.