- Motion-controlled cheerleading routines take users to new levels of Wii remote embarassment
- Songs from artists including Hillary Duff and over 30 others you never even heard of before
- Four player co-op so you don't have to argue with the kids over who gets the controller
- Workout mode to keep track of all the fat (and self-respect) you are losing
- Best of all, "a variety of uniforms, shoes and accessories to choose from for added personalization".
Given the intense popularity of cheerleaders at junior high lunch tables across the world, this game should sell like hotcakes. Shiny, spangly, hotcakes, accessorized with matching shoes and hair bows, that is. It is unknown whether this game will cause young girls to attempt to injure themselves repeatedly to test their regenerative powers. We can certainly hope so!