Developer Hucast Games and publisher 2Dream are bringing Ghost Blade to next-gen consoles and PC this year. Dubbed Ghostblade HD, the game is a reimagining of the Dreamcast classic.
Ghost Blade HD is an intense Bullet-Hell top down shoot 'em up, composed by frenetic and addictive score-based gameplay. With its inspiration going back to the shooting games of the 1990s era, Ghost Blade HD ties old memories to current tones and techniques. Designed with a modern graphic style and special effects, Ghost Blade HD also features an awesome 2-player mode! Ghost Blade HD is easy to learn, hard to master.
The game will feature:
- Beautiful, detailed HD Graphics
- 5 Stages with HUGE Boss Enemies with 3 difficulty levels
- 3 Player battle ships with different gun types
- Arcade-style gameplay and addictive scoring system
- 2-player local co-op mode and online Leaderboards
- 37 Trophies/Achievements
No exact date has been given, only that it will see a release on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Wii U and Steam/PC in 2017. The price is set at $9.99.