Survival game Green Hell has been a single player experience up until now, with a planned co-op mode coming at some point. Well that point is now and co-op is here in grand fashion as players work together surviving the jungle, avoiding panthers, and removing leeches from each other.
- Play with your friends — Up to 4 players can tackle the rainforest together in the ultimate bid for survival!
- New voiceovers — Our characters can’t all sound the same, can they?
- New character models — What? You think we have identical quadruplets in here? Different clothing colors and beards will populate for each character in your party.
- In-game chat — Yell at your friends for doing things wrong! It’s fun!
- Redesigned menus — New menu options to make accessing and using co-op a breeze.
- Enhanced leech removal — Be a pal, won’t you? Go ahead and remove the leeches from your buddy’s nether-regions (well, their arms and legs, at least)!
- Integrated invitations via Steam — Inviting a friend is as easy as hunting and skinning a Black Cayman! Okay, it's actually a lot easier.
Four players can enjoy Green Hell together. The game is currently on sale for 25% off on PC. Console versions are planned for this year.