Split-screen co-op isn't the most common feature among PC games. Even less common are games that offer both split-screen and online multiplayer. Hence, Dungeons of Sundaria from Industry Games already stands out from the crowd. A 3D action RPG/dungeon crawler featuring 4-player local and online co-op and highly customizable characters, Dungeons of Sundaria is out on Steam Early Access and PlayStation 4 and 5.
Industry Games describes Dungeons of Sundaria as already complete; the early access period is intended to test and optimize the PC version. Steam reviews are quite positive at present, so the testing seems to be going well. That said, Industry Games plans to add four more dungeons (doubling the length of the game) and two additional playable races later this year.
- 4 Unique Dungeons filled with hundreds of fiendish monsters and dozens of diabolical bosses.
- Three Levels of Difficulty: Normal, Hard, and Nightmare.
- Online single player or co-op up to 4-players.
- Local Split-screen multiplayer co-op up to 4-players (only requires a single game copy).
Make your Hero:
- Choose your Race: Human, Dwarf, Elf, Halfling, or Orc.
- Choose your Class: Champion, Ranger, Cleric, Wizard, and Rogue.
- Customize the appearance of your Hero.
Become a Legend:
- Collect a huge variety of Weapons, Armor, and Accessories to customize your Hero and grow in power.
- Craft powerful equipment and become a force of reckoning.
- Embrace the Heroism system, allowing you to continually increase the power of your Hero.