The upcoming issue of Game Informer magazine will unveil some details about the four player co-op game Crackdown 2. Continuing on from the first game, it appears a zombie virus is spreading, and the civilians have banded together to form a gang and destroyed the Agency. Day and night will play a crucial role in the game, and freaks will be bigger and badder than before.
Of course someone managed to get their hands on the article early and leaked a ton more information regarding the game and its features.
- Support points are gone, instead agents can call in supplies anytime
- The overall look of the game is grittier, but still retains the style of the original
- Repetitive boss battles are gone
- More instances where co-op is prudent
- Vehicles have room for mounted guns, great for co-op action
- While most vehicles are returning, there are new ones like a helicopter
- The city is mostly identical, but decays over time as the infection spreads
- New weapons like the rail gun
- 16 player competitive multiplayer with skill progression system
Wow, sounds like quite a bit of stuff, especially for co-op. No release date was given.
Found via CoG