Ever have that itch to contract out? To be the master of your own destiny, and servant of none? To cause mayhem, death, and destruction in the name of the almighty dollar?
Of course you haven't! No one likes a cold-hearted mercenary!
Just the same, Bohemia Interactive is giving you the chance to spin your cap backwards and flip Takistan the bird as you provide private security for a United Nations envoy. Private Military Company, the newest expansion for ArmA II, is now available for $9.99 US. A brand new, thirteen mission campaign is playable in two player online co-op. Keep reading to see a full list of new and tweaked features.
- New playable faction: Private Military Company
- Original singleplayer campaign with strong storyline unfolding across thirteen missions
- Fully implemented 2-player co-op campaign mode
- New abandoned military test range environment, built upon brand new models and textures
- Unique character models, including four story-based character models.
- New Asian identity head model.
- Exotic weapons (AA-12, fully modelled XM8 variants)
- Detailed new vehicles (Ka-60 'Kasatka', Armed Helicopter UAV, Armoured SUV)
- Numerous engine upgrades, including full Shotgun Ballistics Modelling and in-game Video Playback
- Additional radio protocols