The third part in the Dungeon Defenders ongoing series, "The Quest for the Lost Eternia Shards," is avaialble on Steam, XBLA, and PSN for $4 or 320 MSP. It actually became available earlier this month, this is just a helpful reminder. You can find all the details on the third pack, dubbed Aquanos, right here.
A brand-spanking new class is available to PC and Mac players as well. The Summoner class enables players to step back from the hack and slash action and take more of an RTS approach to battle. You can see the Summoner class in action in the following video, details follow.
- Play Dungeon Defenders like an RTS, summoning and controlling your own minions
- Use Overlord Mode to supervise your army from a top-down perspective
- Issue a variety of commands to control your troops
- Equip two pets simultaneously
- Levitate for up to 15 seconds
- Phase Shift: Move your ghostly avatar around the physical realm while remaining immaterial and unseen by enemies.
- Flash Heal: Cast a spell which instantly heals all allied units and defenses within a radius.
The Summoner pack is available now for $4. He should be a great addition to any co-op team!