Today I'm incredibly proud to announce that SCHAR: Blue Shield Alliance, a side project I've been working on for the better part of the past year, is now available to download on the Xbox Live Indie Games channel. The game is a four player local co-op twin stick shooter with plenty of other elements mixed in like an RPG class system and dozens of upgrades to tweak how your ship handles and performs. With 36 missions, 9 survival missions, and a free play mode there's tons of gameplay to keep you coming back for more.
- Four unique ship types each with twelve upgradable items and six levels per upgrade
- Story mode that arcs three planetary systems through 36 missions
- Three modes of play including story, free play and survival
- Original score composed by Sean Beeson (Assault Heroes, Magic the Gathering Promo Trailers)
- The unique “Salvage System” governs scoring, upgrades, and special abilities for the players
- Ship classes, weapons, and missions all promote cooperative play
- Scaling difficulty based on the number of players
- Gigantic space battles feature hundreds of on screen enemies
- Quirky characters and dialog keep the game spirited and give purpose to the missions
To download to game all you need to do is fire up your Xbox, hit up the Marketplace and select the Indie channel. You can also click this easy to use link and queue it up for download right now!
SCHAR: Blue Shield Alliance costs 240
The PC version of SCHAR: BSA will be available in the coming weeks along with our first content update for the Xbox version.