- Career: WAR’s term for class
- Rank: WAR’s term for level
- RVR: Realm vs. Realm combat - WAR’s faction-based PVP system
- Renown Rank (RR): a secondary level system for RVR
- Public Quest (PQ): Three-stage quests that constantly reset, inviting players to join forces for influence rewards and treasure chest rewards
- Scenario: an arranged skirmish in special RVR maps where you queue up until there are enough players on both sides to start
- Tome of Knowledge: The Tome of Knowledge tracks the progress of your character as you explore the world of WAR. Exploring new areas, or fulfilling conditions, or reaching certain milestones give you XP or unlock lore entries.
- Tactics: Slotable passives that further customize your character. At max rank 40 you can slot 4 career tactics, 2 renown tactics, and 1 tome tactic.
- Archetype: There are four archetypes in WAR - Tanks, Healers, Ranged DPS, and Melee DPS.
- Morale Abilities: As you fight, you build up morale which can be used to for unique and powerful skills (e.g. an instant single-target spike heal, a pulsing line AoE, group buffs). These skills are divided into four tiers where you need to build up more morale to use a higher tier ability
- Mastery Paths: Each career gets access to three mastery paths which they can distribute mastery path points into. You can put points into these paths to passively increase skills you already have associated with particular mastery paths, or unlock the ability to learn new skills or tactics (each selected mastery skill or tactic requires a mastery point as well)
What do you guys think? Are there any great Co-Opportunities in WAR I missed? Any great co-opy moments in WAR you've experienced you'd like to share? WAR's Endless Trial is, well, Endless if you'd like to jump on in and check it out for yourself.