The Xbox One version of Halo:Spartan Assault has received an update. Xbox One players starting up the twin-stick shooter set in the Halo universe will be prompted to download the update. The update is mainly concerned with stability issues and various bugs. There are no new features here, just a presumably improved overall game experience. One issue addressed by the patch that concerns co-op fans fixes Campaign medals showing up in co-op mode. Personally, I keep hoping for a patch to add in local co-op; I'd be all over a twin stick Halo shooter I could play with my kids on one screen.
- Fixed assorted game crashes.
- Fixed an issue where the player would automatically fire when exiting a turret.
- Fixed an issue where the player would occasionally be unable to exit a turret.
- Fixed an issue where the player would stay in a slow walking, aiming, or shooting stance.
- Fixed an issue where players who have completed or made progress with challenges on another device did not show progress, despite challenges being complete.
- Fixed an issue where Kinect voice chat would play through speaker, even when a headset was plugged in.
- Fixed an issue where upon hijacking a Wraith, players sometimes became stuck.
- Fixed assorted grenade indicator issues.
- Fixed assorted audio issues.
- Fixed an issue where Campaign medals would pop up while playing Co-op.