Firefly Studios continues to pump out packs of content for Stronghold Crusader 2 on PC. Each one themed as a head to head match-up between characters. We last saw (and gave away) The Emperor and The Hermit, but this time around we're looking at The Templar and the Duke. We'd love to see a co-op themed one next!
So what's new?
- New Missions - Play your part in the Templar's holy crusade across seven missions in 'The Templar and The Duke' Skirmish Trail.
- Two Characters - The Templar and The Duke join the battle as AI opponents in the new Crusader Trail, Skirmish Mode and online Multiplayer.
- More Castle Designs - Free-form designs with intricate walkways, killing zones, multiple towers and few weak points.
- Custom Shields - Customize your in-game shield with five unique coat of arms designs, declaring your allegiance in the holy war.
- Extra Achievements - Complete 10 new achievements as the ultimate proof of your skill as a commander.
The DLC is out now on Steam and available for $5.99. Don't want to take the plunge just yet? We're giving five lucky winner a chance to grab the content for FREE. Just click the button below to enter. We'll draw our winners this Friday. Good luck!
Click the button below to enter the contest.