It seems that the developers at Studio Wildcard love to surprise and delight players of ARK: Survival Evolved with a steady stream of new content. Patch 233 includes a whole slew of goodies, with a new dino featured. The Gallimimus hauls three people around, allowing two friends to tag along and attack anything that moves. This new mount is one of the fastest of the bunch, and also has the ability to leap long distances. The downside to this dino is its lack of offensive capabilities and the fact that it somehow can't figure out how to feed itself.
ARK's patch also includes some fixes as well as a few other new toys:
- New Electric Prod stunner weapon
- New SWAT-style Assault Armor tier
- New Greenhouse/Glass tileset with plant-growing benefits
- Initial Deep-Sea Loot Crates
- Nametags and custom hat skins for the Wildcard Admin Team, Wildcard Non-Admin Team, Authorized External Testers, and Dev Kit Masters
- Metal Armor crafted at the Workbench, not the Fabricator
- Improved save-and-load times
Check out the following highlight of the new features.
ARK: Survival Evolved is still an early access title, with release scheduled for June of 2016 on PC, Xbox One, and PS4.