Turn based strategy game, Jagged Alliance: Rage! will be hitting PCs by the end of this month. Announced for September 27th, the mercenaries focused franchise will get its first new game in years with proper cooperative support. Console versions on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 will launch on November 6th.
The feature list is set as such:
• 2 Player online co-op mode
• Deep turn-based tactical gameplay mixed with adventure elements
• Choose a variety of tactics ranging from stealth to brute force
• Strong character personalities with own skills, desires and personal conflicts
• Rage skills: Unique character abilities that get more powerful over the course of the battle
• Powerful Commanders coordinate enemy troops on the battlefields
• Face terrifying experimental drugs and use them to manipulate your enemies
If you remember, Jagged Alliance: Rage! was only announced a few weeks ago, so the rather quick turn-around time on release is welcomed. That said, it does give some trepidation to the quality of the final product.
The PC version is priced at just $19.99 while the console versions will cost $29.99.