Recently we reported on three One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 characters that will be in the game -Whitebeard, Marco, and Portgas D. Ace - but the roster is more expansive than that. Carrot and Jinbe are featured in their own trailers and will be available at launch across PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC on March 27th. We’ve included some additional information below from the developer's website, as well as the trailers for each character.
- Action type: Spee
- Carrot is a wild hunter type who uses her amazing jump abilities to get anywhere she wants! She follows up every attack with an impassioned, dramatic pose.
- Electro enables her to shock her opponents and paralyze them, rendering them unable to fight back.
- As her close-combat skills leave her open to counterattacks, it's best to electrocute the enemy first before attacking. Electrocute, attack, jump away, rinse and repeat.
- Her most lethal move is her Sulong transformation, which increases her power dramatically.
- Action type: Power
- Jimbei is a skilled user of Fish-Man Karate and Fish-Man Jujutsu, and has a powerful distance attack that blasts water at enemies.
- He is best used with ranged attacks and charges at first, before getting in close and defeating the enemy with martial arts techniques.
Will you be using one of these fighters come March, or has your favorite character already been announced? Let us know in the comments below!