While our database always contains the most pertinent information for a game, sometimes the scope and questions that come up from the cooperative aspects extend past a simple entry. That's where's our Co-Op FAQs come in. Without further ado, our Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Co-Op FAQ is available.
- What modes are available in co-op?
- How many levels are available in Co-Op Adventure?
- How many maps are available for Co-Op Arena?
- How do unlockable boosters and kickbacks work in co-op?
- Does experience (and money) earned in co-op carry over to competitive multiplayer?
- Does experience (and money) earned offline carry over to online play?
- Is splitscreen play supported?
- Can I play online with a local co-op partner (Combo Co-Op)?
- Are LAN/System Link options available?
- Are bots available in Co-Op mode?
- What happens if a player drops out in an online Co-Op Mode?
- Can I create a private co-op game?
What modes are available in co-op?
- Co-Op Arena: A combination of several game types in one lasting 10 rounds. As rounds progress, the objectives will change to one of the following:
- Survival: Fend off the waves of enemies.
- Gold Rush: Grab treasure and protect your partner as they carry it back to a capture point.
- Siege: Players must only kill enemies from the designated area or they will not count towards to the goal.
- Co-Op Adventure: Grab one or two partners then play through a mini-campaign.
- Co-Op Hunter Arena: This is a competitive/co-op hybrid variant of Co-Op Arena where human players will join the AI team every other round.
How many levels are available in Co-Op Adventure?
- Five, and they are pulled from all three Uncharted games:
- Borneo (U2)
- London Underground (U3)
- Monastery (U1)
- Syria (U3)
- Airport (U3)
How many maps are available for Co-Op Arena?
Nine of the competitive multiplayer maps can be used to play Co-Op Arena.
How do unlockable boosters and kickbacks work in co-op?
Similar to the competitive multiplayer, as you gain money and experience, new perks will be available for purchase. Co-Op has its own set of boosters and kickbacks.
Does experience (and money) earned in co-op carry over to competitive multiplayer?
Yes. All currency and experience can be used in both modes.
Does experience (and money) earned offline carry over to online play?
No. Playing offline requires creation of a separate profile which cannot be used for online play. Sorry kids, no boosting!
Is splitscreen play supported?
Yes. First, choose “co-op” from the main menu, then select “splitscreen”. You may have one additional player per system as a splitscreen partner. The screen is split horizontally, with approximately a third of each player’s screen dedicated to their profile emblem.
Yes! First, choose “multiplayer” from the main menu, then select “splitscreen”. You may then enter matchmaking as a party.
Yes. Select “multiplayer” then select “LAN Party”. From here, you may add a splitscreen player, or simply connect to hosted games on your LAN.
If there are still enough players (2), the game will continue as normal, albeit from the previous checkpoint. Your game will then be opened up for another player to join through matchmaking. If you are the last player in a match, the game will return you to the lobby.
Yes. Any game created using “custom game” will not be open to random players.