It's the day after a popular holiday with plenty of gift-giving and many folks are looking for some opportunities for how best to celebrate their new gaming console, or gaming PC setup, with a chance to play some games with families and friends. Well we here at Co-Optimus are happy to point you towards any such "co-opportunities" we may find. Right now, the latest Humble Bundle offers up not one but two DRM free co-op titles: the hyper stylized and violent Shank 2, and the addictive tower-defense meets action RPG Dungeon Defenders. Dungeon Defenders is only available, it should be pointed out, if you pay more than the current (as of 12/26/2012 at 3:50 pm EDT) average of $6.41. As with all other Humble Bundles, though, you get more than just that.
The full bundle, assuming you pay above the average, gets you these:
- Snapshot: A puzzle platformer where you take pictures of objects and hazards in the environment, then paste them back in differently to overcome obstacles
- Closure: Another puzzle platformer where only what you see exists
- The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of Lamb DLC: A top-down shooter action RPG with rogue-like elements
- Indie Game: The Movie: A great film that covers some of the rigors of independent game development
- Legend of Grimrock: A dungeon crawler RPG that takes its cues from classic games such as Wizardry (NOTE: unlocked if you pay more than the average price)
- Soundtracks for each of these games
So, if you're on the hunt for some great co-op games along with a few great indie games to boot, then we humbly suggest heading over to the Humble Bundle and giving their wares a gander. It's a great way to relax and enjoy that new PC/laptop/Macbook/Linux machine.