Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition releases on PC, PS4, PS4 Pro and Xbox One on April 7th. But for those of you who just can't wait to see the hi-res textures, improved audio, 4K resolution, and of course - Duke Nukem - can get a glimpse of that today. The launch trailer is here and it's full of plenty of action as well as a throwback to past Gearbox trailers full of dubstep.
The game features four player online co-op through twelve unique maps. In our original review of the game we found it incredibly addictive, fast paced, and a ton of fun. The game's list price is $60, but Amazon currently has it for $49.99 if that's your thing.
The ultimate Bulletstorm experienc
e, Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition includes:
· The Total Package – All previously-released content, including the Gun Sonata and Blood Symphony add-on packs, now on modern platforms.
· New Overkill Campaign Mode – Upon completing the main campaign, blast through this New Game+ mode with an unrestricted arsenal of weapons and Skillshots.
· New Echo Maps – Players can showcase their skills on six brand-new levels for the score-based Echo Mode.
· Killer Visuals – Presented with updated models, environments, and animations all running at 60 FPS across all platforms.
· The Art of Destruction – Pull off masterful kills by mixing fast-paced gunplay with unique kick, slide, and leash combos.
· Visceral Audio – Orchestrate a crescendo of chaos with newly remastered audio effects.
· Duke Nukem’s Bulletstorm Tour – Play through the entire Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition campaign as Duke Nukem, featuring full voice over and brand-new lines from Jon St. John, the original voice of Duke.
What do you think....worth the full price of admission?