After what was called an "indefinite delay," Watch Dogs: Legion co-op mode is now available on PC alongside the already release co-op mode available on consoles. Alongside of this is the release of the Tactical Ops Missions, raid-like scenarios are bigger and more challenging end game activities that Ubisoft suggests only groups of four or more take on.
PC Gamer had some info on the TacOps mode and had this to say:
"One part of the Tactical Op required us to hack two servers in different parts of the city at the same time, meaning our team of four had to split into pairs," Chris said in his recent preview of the new mode. "Two separate infiltration missions had to succeed at the same time, and then each pair had to hold off the reinforcement swarms. If one pair failed, the entire mission failed. It took a few tries, but we eventually succeeded, and there was something cool and about synchronizing our efforts even though we were in different locations."
Since the release of the co-op mode there's been one request from the community, the ability to host private matches with friends only. Thankfully that's coming in an update shortly to the game as discussed in a recent AMA on Reddit with the game's online director.
Here's the full patch notes below. Have you checked out Watch Dogs: Legion's co-op mode yet?
- Fixed an issue that could cause an infinite loading screen after initiating the in-game benchmark.
- Fixed an issue that would cause certain objects to not reflect properly while ray tracing was enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a black screen and invisible UI elements when loading up the game for the first time while using DX12.
- Fixed an issue that could cause game performance to be drastically reduced after several hours of gameplay when using an AMD graphics card and have ray tracing enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when quickly switching between app categories in the data app.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash while free roaming the Open World.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the hologram during the More Human Than Human mission to not be smooth when using High, Very High or Ultra presets with DX12 enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when selecting certain weapons.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Buy Upgrade button in the Tech tab to not be highlighted when hovering over it with the mouse pointer.
Global (these fixes were applied with TU3.2 on consoles and Stadia):
- Fixed an issue that caused several masks to go missing from players’ wardrobes after TU3.0.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when performing an operative swap in specific areas of the open world.
- Fixed an issue that would cause placeholder text to be displayed for inactive operatives when inspecting them while in a restricted area.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when ray tracing was enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to freeze when selecting a tab in the in-game store.