Nobody wants to just defend towers anymore. Nowadays, you've got to move around and hit things while protecting your towers. Indie developer Catastrophic_Overload and publisher Firestoke know these things all too well. Hence, Bish Bash Bots will combine tower defense with the time-honored tradition of bashing robots. Even better, Bish Bash Bots will support 4-player local and online co-op when it arrives on consoles and PC later this year.
In Bish Bash Bots, a team of heroes must fight hordes of robots while protecting the EMP device that will stop the rogue robots once and for all. The game combines traditional tower defense mechanics like building towers along a path with the frantic movement of Overcooked, plus a dash of smashing to enemies to bits.
- Strategy Meets Brawling: A unique mix of casual tower defense strategy and all-out brawling action. Swing giant hammers, run and jump around vibrant levels and figure out how best to use your turrets against the incoming waves of bots.
- Play With Friends or Solo: Designed to be fun both in co-op multiplayer and single player. Play online or locally up to 4 players. You can also play with any combination of online and local players together.
- Level Variety: Travel the futuristic world through 32 vibrant and varied levels. Contend with unique challenges across 8 biomes – from the Volcano overheating your turrets to the mutant plants grabbing players in the Jungle.
- Unlock New Tech: Add new turrets and gadgets to your collection as you progress through the world. Use them to combat the variety of unique bots. Complete challenges to unlock new cosmetics.
- Never a Dull Moment: Players are always in the action, not just waiting for events to play out. Build and upgrade turrets, collect scrap, bash bots and use unique special turrets in your fight to save the world.
With a colorful and appealing art style, fast-paced gameplay, and both local and online co-op, Bish Bash Bots looks very promising indeed.
Bish Bash Bots will be released on Xbox, PlayStation, Switch, and Steam in late summer of this year.