US PlayStation owners may have just gotten their hands on Trine, and it might need a patch, but PC owners have had the game for a good four or five months now. Southpeak has released a patch for the retail edition of the game bringing it to version 1.05 and it fixes a variety of bugs.
Most of the fixes are for bugs, but there's a few technical optimizations to make the gameplay experience a lot smoother.
* tweaks the last level, now much easier on Easy/Medium/Hard
* adds save support for selected controller type
* adds log support for PhysX errors
* adds several small technical optimizations
* fixes audio that was not stopped when skipping the end cinematic
* fixes thin horizontal bar visible during videos on some resolutions
* fixes break effect for objects in the last level
* fixes two broken checkpoints in levels (4th in Shadowthorn Thicket and 10th in Iron Forge)
* fixes some wall collisions in Iron Forge
* fixes camera bug when restarting level during a cutscene
* fixes bug regarding levers
* fixes bug where enemy item drops are considered secrets
All this Trine talk makes me want to fire up my copy again. Looks like a fresh patch is a good excuse to do that.