When we think of E3, we often think of game and hardware updates and reveals, but hey, you need accessories to go with said games and hardware. This week at E3, SteelSeries announced their partnership with Blizzard Entertainment in co-marketing a family of Diablo III peripherals. This line consists of a SteelSeries Diablo III Mouse, Headset, and two mousepads with artwork of the Barbarian or Witch Doctor.
SteelSeries Diablo III Mouse (MSRP will be $69.99 / €69.99.)
- Laser sensor with up to 5,000 CPI
- 7 ergonomically positioned buttons (guaranteed lifespan of 10 million clicks)
- “Demon red” illumination in 3 areas on the mouse – the scroll wheel, CPI Indicator, and Diablo III logo.
- Customize the Diablo III logo with ON/OFF illumination and 3 levels of pulsation
- Compatible with both Mac® and PC
SteelSeries Diablo III Headset (MSRP will be $119.99 / €119.99.)
- Lightweight, over-the-head suspension design
- Earcups comfortably surround the ear and reproduce an optimized soundscape through 50mm driver units
- Unique, knot-work design on the headband, together with “demon red” illumination.
- The first illuminated headset designed by SteelSeries, it will offer players ON/OFF illumination and 3 levels of pulsation options.
- With a total of 18 LED lights throughout the headset, the red glow is seen in two places each on the right and left side - surrounding the edge of each ear cup, and the three Diablo slashes.
- Includes the SteelSeries’ signature, uni-directional retractable microphone-system
SteelSeries Diablo III Mousepads (MSRP will be $14.99 / €14.99)
- Players can choose between two high-quality, cloth mousepad designs
- Non-slip rubber base
- Optimized texture surface features Diablo III artwork
- Barbarian Edition includes official character artwork of the barbarian class along with the deep reds and earthy tones associated with this brutal fighter.
- Witch Doctor Edition summons the cooler, green and purple tones that are linked to this new and powerful summoning character.
If you're interested in these products, be sure to check out their product page.