Painkiller: Hell & Damnation has received a fresh batch of premium DLC adding in new maps, news enemies, and a brand new survival mode for you to play with your co-op partner. The maps for survival now have a set progression to them and they also include environmental hazards that you can ensnare enemies in.
The full list of Medieval Horror DLC features includes:
- Enhancement/Expansion of the Survival mode
- New Survival mode: Boss Audience
- New boss and multiplayer skin: White Demon
- New enemy and multiplayer skin: Assassin Greed
- Environmental Weapon: Parcel Gun
- New Tarot Card: Fear
- 1 brand-new multiplayer map called “Inhumator”
- 3 popular multiplayer maps (Psycho, Illuminati, Chaos) remade to the HD versions and also available in classic mode
The Painkiller: Hell & Damnation Medieval Horror DLC can be download from Steam for $3.99. It supports two player online or two player local co-op.