Those of us still bounding around the Dungeon Maestro's theme park have a lot to love about Dungeonland, as our co-op review so masterfully illustrates. Recently, Paradox Interactive placed the previously exclusive Grimoire Pack DLC on sale for the buying populace to consume along with an update that fixes a few rough spots in the game. Oh, and then there are the three video guides narrated by Rogue, Mage and Warrior. Just for fun.
The Grimoire Pack was previously only available to those who pre-ordered Dungeonland, so if you were asleep and somehow missed out, you can now grab it for $2.99. The DLC grants access to new traits and possession abilities and adds five new spells, including the ability to summon walls of fire/monsters.
Some other recent changes in Dungeonland include the following:
- Improved performance of AI code and various memory consumption issues
- Bug fixes for various challenges, including Cursed Grounds and Spawn-o-rama
- Bug fixes and optimizations for The Log Simulator Ride
- Various balance tweaks for Rogue Archer, Mage Electric, and Warrior attacks
- Dungeon Maestro now taunts you out loud when he wins DM Mode, instead of just looking smug
- Beer Tower is still hazardous to your health
- Supports for Simplified Chinese